This physics package includes a full lesson set for a complete unit on Waves and Sound. Save over 65% by purchasing this unit vs. purchasing the resources individually.
Included in the package:
– 3 weeks of teaching resources
– 6 Power Points – 113 Slides
– 2 Unit Tests with Answer Key
– 1 Quiz with Answer Key
– 2 Student Activities
– Teacher and student versions of each PowerPoint
– Student notes in word
– Lesson 1 – Waves – An Introduction
– Lesson 2 – Waves – Transmission, Reflection and Interference
– Lesson 3 – Standing Waves
– Lesson 4 – Sound, Sound Energy and Speed
– Lesson 5 – Hearing and the Human Ear
– Lesson 6 – The Doppler Effect and Supersonic Travel
This file is in .zip format. All that means is you download the lesson package as one file (.zip) and then double-click it to extract it. No additional software is needed, your PC or Mac will do all the work. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my PowerPoint lesson is structured and evaluate my work. If you are not 100% happy with what you purchase, I will refund your entire purchase price via PayPal.
To access the videos, begin the slideshow and click the image of the video player. A new window will open up taking you directly to the video. The videos are embedded on my site so that I can keep them updated and replace them if needed.
The student version of each lesson contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.