The Unit Package includes a complete lesson set for a complete Electricity unit. It is geared towards students in grades 7-9 but has been successfully implemented in many grade 6 classes whose students are able to grasp concepts reasonably well.
Inside you’ll find lessons covering the basic components of electricity, circuit diagrams, power, resistance, electrical safety, electricity production, as well as static electricity. You’ll also get access to multiple lab station activities, readings, and other activities that will keep your students engaged throughout. Lastly, I’ve included the test and quizzes I use in my own classroom along with their answer keys.
Included in the package:
**Added June 5, 2019
– The Electric Home PBL Project
– Two Lab Station Activities – Current Electricity and Circuit Diagrams & Static Electricity
– Electricity Production – Renewable Energy Sources – Science Comprehension Reading
– 5 weeks of teaching material
– 10 Power Points totalling 217 slides
– 2 Electricity Production Projects
– 3 Bill Nye Video Worksheets with answer keys
– 2 Unit Tests
– 3 Quizzes
– Teacher and student versions of each power point
– Student notes in word
– Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the Power Points – no more searching for videos
– Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
– All lessons contain a student lesson outline on Word
– Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
– Everything you need to teach Electricity!
Save 67% compared with purchasing each item within the bundle separately.
This file is in .zip format. All that means is you download the lesson package as one file (.zip) and then double click it to extract it. No additional software is needed, your PC or Mac will do all the work. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my PowerPoint lesson is structured and evaluate my work. If you are not 100% happy with what you purchase, I will refund your entire purchase price via PayPal. To access the video(s), begin the slideshow and click the image of the video player. A new window will open up taking you directly to the video.
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
If you’re into physics and would like to save some money, please consider my other units below as well as my where you save 72%, my as well as my
Grade 12 Physics **More lessons coming soon**
Grade 11 Physics
People who purchased this unit also purchased these units: