The Unit Package includes a complete lesson set for an Ecology unit on Sustainable Ecosystems.
Here’s a preview of your unit.
Included with your purchase is my:
– Ecology and the Environment Lab Station Activity Bundle which includes 9 lab station activities ($45 value)
– Ecology Bell Ringers, Class Warm-Ups, and Exit Tickets Bundle**
Included in the package:
– 5 weeks of teaching material
– 9 Power Points totaling 188 slides
– 5 Culminating Tasks/Projects
– Ecosystems Lab Experiment: Ecobottles Lab
– 2 Unit tests with answer keys
– Water and Carbon Cycle Diagram Activity
– Human Impact on Ecosystems Assignment
– Invasive Species Project (can be found in Lesson 9)
– Ecology and Ecosystems Task Card Review
– FOUR Bill Nye Worksheets
– Teacher and student versions of each power point
– Student notes in word
Lesson 1 – The Spheres of the Earth
Lesson 3 – Energy Flow In Ecosystems
Lesson 4 – Cycling of Matter In Ecosystems
Lesson 5 – Population Influences within Ecosystems
Lesson 6 – Ecological Succession
Lesson 7 – Biomass and Fossil Fuels
Lesson 8 – The Importance of Biodiversity
I’ve also put together a unit collection comprised of my Space Unit, Flight Unit, Ecology and Ecosystems Unit, and Electricity Unit: Current and Static. You can find it by CLICKING HERE.
Each lesson includes a student and teacher version. The student version contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Leave a Reply