The Unit Package includes a complete lesson set for an Ecology unit on Sustainable Ecosystems. Save 75% compared with purchasing each item within the bundle separately.
To go along with this resource, I’ve created a day-by-day walkthrough as I work my way through the unit – CLICK HERE to follow my progress.
Here’s a preview of your unit.
**Bonus: Included with your purchase:
– Ecology and the Environment Lab Station Activity Bundle which includes 9 lab station activities ($45 value)
– Ecology Bell Ringers, Class Warm-Ups, and Exit Tickets Bundle**
Included in the package:
– 5 weeks of teaching material
– 9 Power Points totaling 188 slides
– 5 Culminating Tasks/Projects
– 2 Unit tests with answer keys
– Invasive Species Project (can be found in Lesson 9)
– FOUR Bill Nye Worksheets with direct video link and answer key
– Teacher and student versions of each power point
– Student notes in word
Each lesson includes a student and teacher version. The student version contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
If you teach space and ecology, please CLICK HERE as I’ve bundled both units for additional savings of 35%!
People who purchased this unit also purchased these units: