This chemistry package includes a complete resource set for a Chemistry unit on Atoms, Naming and Chemical Reactions.
This is 5-6 weeks of teaching time and includes:
– Everything you need to teach introductory Chemistry!
– 12 interactive and engaging Power Points totaling 238 slides for both the teacher and student versions.
– 4 introductory laboratory activities
– Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the Power Points – no more searching for videos
– Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
– All lessons contain student and teacher versions of the Power Point as well as a student lesson outline on Word
– Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
– Lewis Dot War review activity
– Chemistry Unit Review – 26 Questions on Power Point which can be used as a review tool or incorporated into your test bank. All questions include their answers. This can be purchased separately for $1.00 by clicking here.
This package represents a saving of 67% compared to the cost of each item purchased individually.
If you are enjoying my chemistry material, please have a look at my Mega Chemistry Bundle. Save 57% vs. purchasing the material individually plus you will receive all future chemistry products free:If you are interested, CLICK HERE to have a look
Individual Chemistry Lessons
The student version contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
People who purchased this unit also purchased these units:
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please come, have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
For my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy