This chemistry package includes a complete resource set for a Chemistry introductory unit on Atoms, Elements and Compounds. The unit will save you 50% compared with purchasing each product separately.
This is 5-6 weeks of teaching time and includes:
– 9 interactive and engaging Power Points totalling 210 slides for both the teacher and student versions.
– Periodic Table WebQuest and Element Research Assignment
– Periodic Table Task Card Interactive Activity
– 2 Quizzes and 2 Unit Test with Full Answer Keys
– 1 Lab Station Activity on the Atomic Theory
– 3 Bill Nye Video worksheets with answers
– Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the PowerPoints – no more searching for videos
– Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
– All lessons contain student and teacher versions of the PowerPoint as well as a student lesson outline on Word
– Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
– Everything you need to teach introductory Chemistry!
**Plus: Included with your purchase is my
Or, if you are enjoying my chemistry material, please have a look at my Mega Chemistry Bundle. Save 57% vs. purchasing the material individually plus you will receive all future chemistry products free:If you are interested, CLICK HERE to have a look
Lesson 2 – The GUESS method of problem solving
Each lesson has a student and teacher version. The student version contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
People who purchased this unit also purchased these units
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please come, have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.