Everything you need to teach Physical/Chemical Properties and Changes as an introduction or review is right here including the lesson, student handouts and a worksheet. The PowerPoint is interactive and engaging with a YouTube video hyperlinked directly into the presentation. No more searching for videos, just click on the slide and it will take you directly to it.
Included in the lesson package is:
– The teacher version of the power point
– The student version of the power point
– A student notes handout
– A 4 slide per page PDF file for both the teacher and student copies of the power point
– A 6 slide per page PDF file for both the teacher and student copies of the power point
– Properties of Matter Handout
In order, the lesson covers:
– Physical Properties
– Chemical Properties
– Physical Changes
– Chemical Changes
The student version of the power point contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.