This ecosystems lab allows your students to create and carry out a hands-on, engaging experiment on how humans affect our environment. It utilizes the steps in the scientific method to scaffold learning and allows your students to come to a conclusion based on findings that are tangible.
The lab includes:
– a full task overview with pictures
– a complete description of lab report components
– instructions that allow you to scaffold your student’s learning
– instructions which allow your kids learn to design an experiment on their own or with some help from you
– a complete rubric marking scheme
Please also keep in mind that you can find the complete Ecology Unit Package on Sustainable Ecosystems at my store. Save 38% compared with purchasing each item within the bundle separately. Click here to have a look. This ecosystems lab is now also included in that unit package.