This ecosystems lab allows your students to create and carry out a hands-on, engaging experiment on how humans affect our environment. It utilizes the steps in the scientific method to scaffold learning and allows your students to come to a conclusion based on findings that are tangible.
The lab includes:
– a full task overview with pictures
– a complete description of lab report components
– instructions that allow you to scaffold your student’s learning
– instructions which allow your kids learn to design an experiment on their own or with some help from you
– a complete rubric marking scheme
Please download your preview and keep in mind that if this resource isn’t 100% what you need or thought it was, I am happy to issue you a full refund via PayPal so there’s no risk. Click here.
Please also keep in mind that you can find the complete Ecology Unit Package on Sustainable Ecosystems at my store. Save 38% compared with purchasing each item within the bundle separately. Click here to have a look. This ecosystems lab is now also included in that unit package.
Looking for other Ecology Culminating Tasks/Projects?
Creative Story Assignment
Water and Carbon Cycle Diagram Activity
Human Impact on Ecosystems Assignment