This activity is the coolest thing I’ve created and your kids are going to love it, mine do.
Join the Hunt! Get 2 Free Device-Based Scavenger Hunts
Where should I send them?
Here’s how you implement them.
- Print the QR codes and place them around the room
- Place your students into groups
- Let them loose! They move from Location to Location as they complete their tasks. Each Task is assigned by scanning the QR code and there are 5 Tasks per Scavenger Hunt Activity.
- Have them submit their answers directly to your email via a form on my website.
- Lets your students utilize their devices
- Cuts down on wasted paper
- Combines learning with assessment
- Is a lot of fun
Interested in seeing how exactly the activity is carried out? I created a screen capture video of my phone as I go through the Solar System Scavenger Hunt activity.
What do you think? Pretty cool aren’t they? Here are the Hunts I currently have available.