This chemistry package includes a complete resource set for a Chemistry introductory unit on Atoms, Elements and Compounds. The unit will save you 50% compared with purchasing each product separately.
This is 5-6 weeks of teaching time and includes:
– 9 interactive and engaging Power Points totalling 210 slides for both the teacher and student versions.
– Periodic Table WebQuest and Element Research Assignment
– Periodic Table Task Card Interactive Activity
– 2 Quizzes and 2 Unit Test with Full Answer Keys
– 1 Lab Station Activity on the Atomic Theory
– 3 Bill Nye Video worksheets with answers
– Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the PowerPoints – no more searching for videos
– Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
– All lessons contain student and teacher versions of the PowerPoint as well as a student lesson outline on Word
– Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
– Everything you need to teach introductory Chemistry!
Each lesson has a student and teacher version. The student version contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please come, have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.