Please head to – https://goo.gl/1AiTVt and complete Parts 1 and 2.
1. Choose the ‘Molecules’ option
2. Select ‘Make Water’ in the top right corner
3. Use the simulation to answer the following questions.
a) How many H molecules are needed to make 6 H2O molecules?
b) If you combine 3 H2 molecules and 5 O2 molecules, what do you get after the reaction occurs?
c) What does it mean that some of the products are ‘Leftovers’?
1. Select ‘Combust Methane’ in the top right corner
2. Use the simulation to answer the following questions
a) How many molecules of CH4 and O2 are needed to make 3 CO2 molecules?
b) If you combine 5 CH4 molecules with 3 O2 molecules, what do you get?