Everything you need to teach Polyatomic Ions/Compounds as an introduction or review is right here including the lesson, a student lesson handout and a worksheet with answers provided. The Power Point is interactive, engaging and to the point.
Included in the lesson package is:
– The teacher version of the power point
– The student version of the power point
– Student worksheet with answers
– Student word copy of the presentation
– An introduction to Polyatomic Ions and Compounds
– Naming Polyatomic Compounds
– Writing the Formula for Polyatomic Compounds
– Lots of practice!
The student version of the power point contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.
Also, please visit my website Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.