This ecosystems lab allows your students to create and carry out a hands-on, engaging experiment on how humans affect our environment. It utilizes the steps in the scientific method to scaffold learning and allow your students to come to a conclusion based on findings that are tangible. This laboratory activity can also be found bundled in my Complete Ecology Unit
The lab includes:
– a full task overview with pictures
– a complete description of lab report components
– instructions that allow you to scaffold your student’s learning
– instructions which allow your kids learn to design an experiment on their own or with some help from you
– a complete rubric marking scheme
Please download your preview and keep in mind that if this resource isn’t 100% what you need or thought it was, I am happy to issue you a full refund via PayPal so there’s no risk.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.
Also, please visit my website Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.