This package includes a full lesson set for a complete unit on Forces and Motion. Save over 65% by purchasing this unit vs. purchasing the resources individually.
Included in the lesson package is:
– 4 weeks of teaching material
– 10 Power Points totalling 218 slides
– Forces and Motion Task Card Activity. Click here to preview
– 4 Quizzes and 3 Unit Tests with answer keys
– Teacher and student versions of each PowerPoint
– Student notes in word
– Speed and Velocity in One and Two Dimensions
– Acceleration in One and Two Dimensions
– Acceleration due to Gravity
– Projectile Motion
– Frames of Reference
– Forces and Free-Body Diagrams
– Newton’s Laws of Motion
– Exploring Frictional Forces
– Circular Motion
– Universal Gravitation
This file is in .zip format. All that means is you download the lesson package as one file (.zip) and then double-click it to extract it. No additional software is needed, your PC or Mac will do all the work. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my PowerPoint lesson is structured and evaluate my work. If you are not 100% happy with what you purchase, I will refund your entire purchase price via PayPal. To access the video(s), begin the slideshow and click the image of the video player. A new window will open up taking you directly to the video.
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.
Also, please visit my website Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.