The Unit Package includes a complete lesson set for a complete Electricity unit.
Included in the lesson package is:
– 5 weeks of teaching material
– 10 Power Points totalling 217 slides
– 2 Electricity Production Projects
– 3 Bill Nye Video Worksheets with answer keys
– 2 Unit Tests
– 3 Quizzes
– Electricity Task Cards Review Game
– Teacher and student versions of each power point
– Student notes in word
– Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the Power Points – no more searching for videos
– Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
– All lessons contain a student lesson outline on Word
– Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
– Everything you need to teach Electricity!
Lesson 1 – Electricity
Lesson 2 – Solving Circuit Diagrams
Lesson 3 – Power and Electrical Energy
Lesson 4 – Resistance
Lesson 5 – Electric Circuits Online Lab
Lesson 6 – Electrical Safety in the Home
Lesson 7 – How is electricity produced?
Lesson 8 – Static Electricity
Lesson 9 – Charging by Friction, Contact and Induction
Lesson 10 – Static Electricity Applications
Save 67% compared with purchasing each item within the bundle separately.
This file is in .zip format. All that means is you download the lesson package as one file (.zip) and then double click it to extract it. No additional software is needed, your PC or Mac will do all the work. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my PowerPoint lesson is structured and evaluate my work. If you are not 100% happy with what you purchase, I will refund your entire purchase price via PayPal. To access the video(s), begin the slideshow and click the image of the video player. A new window will open up taking you directly to the video.
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.
Also, please visit my website Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.