This chemistry package includes a complete resource set for a Chemistry unit on Atoms, Naming and Chemical Reactions.
This package represents a saving of 67% compared to the cost of each item purchased individually.
This is 5-6 weeks of teaching time and includes:
– Everything you need to teach introductory Chemistry!
– 12 interactive and engaging Power Points totaling 238 slides for both the teacher and student versions.
– 4 introductory laboratory activities
– Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the Power Points – no more searching for videos
– Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
– All lessons contain student and teacher versions of the Power Point as well as a student lesson outline on Word
– Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
– Lewis Dot War review activity
– Chemistry Unit Review – 26 Questions on Power Point which can be used as a review tool or incorporated into your test bank. All questions include their answers.
– Physical/Chemical Properties and Changes
– Periodic Table and Bohr-Rutherford Diagram Lesson
– Lewis Structures
– Ionic Compounds
– Polyatomic Ions and Compounds
– Molecular Compounds
– Chemical Reactions
– Balancing Chemical Equations
– Types of Chemical Reactions
– Acid Base Chemistry
– Neutralization Reactions
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store.
Also, please visit my website Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.